Other Tools and Resources for Better Decision Making
- Envision Utah. “Charting a Course for Utah’s Future: A Summary of the Wirthlin Worldwide Values Research for Envision Utah.” www.envisionutah.org/Wirthlin Worldwide Values Research Summary.pdf
- Hawley, Michael. 2009. “Laddering: A Research Interview Technique for Uncovering Core Values.” UXmatters. www.uxmatters.com/mt/archives/2009/07/laddering-a-research-interview-technique-for-uncovering-core-values.php
- Saaka, Abrafi; Sidon, Chris; & Blake, Brian F. 2004. Laddering: A “How to Do It” Manual–with a Note of Caution. Consumer-Industrial Research Program at Cleveland State University.
- Vanderbilt University. 2013. “What is Sustainability?” (web page).
- ICLEI (International Council for Local Environmental Initiatives): http://www.icleiusa.org/sustainability
- “The Triple Bottom Line: What Is It and How Does It Work?” Timothy F. Slaper, Ph.D. Director of Economic Analysis, Indiana Business Research Center, Indiana University Kelley School of Business http://www.ibrc.indiana.edu/ibr/2011/spring/article2.html